Search

Translate my blog

NOT Recommended !

Still the Best !

My Blog List

Friday, May 14
Venus Williams has 3-0 head-to-head against Sam Stosur and she just won 1st set 6-3 after 2 nice swings which made it possible for me to make nice profit. Could it be Venus 4th win against Sam ? Yeah...I think so if she can serve like in 1st set.

 What to do now ? Well....With green on both players like this you see on my screen shot there is no need to take any more chances, I may play with some of my green. I don't think it will be easy 2nd set win for Venus but anything can happen as you saw in match earlier 6-1, 1-6......LOL

Anyway, I will follow Almagro-Melzer and Venus match at the same time....too bad I already missed one break of serve in Almagro match...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sweden
Trying to make some extra money trading sport markets on Betfair since 2005. Using now The Geek's Toy-The BEST Trading application because it's the best and fastest trading application right now. 14 days FREE TRIAL is available. You should try it. As english is not my mother language please forgive me any spelling and grammar errors;)