Search

Translate my blog

NOT Recommended !

Still the Best !

My Blog List

Friday, May 14
Rezai and  Gulbis make this late trading session very interesting. Both players won 1st set and Gulbis just lost 2nd set to Federer 6-1. Nice swings in both matches as shown on screen shots. My screen is looking nice at the moment and I am having a break from trading until next match, Ferrer-Murray later on which will be the last one for today. Should be great match for your eyes and good for traders.
Good luck if you get involved in trading any of these matches !

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sweden
Trying to make some extra money trading sport markets on Betfair since 2005. Using now The Geek's Toy-The BEST Trading application because it's the best and fastest trading application right now. 14 days FREE TRIAL is available. You should try it. As english is not my mother language please forgive me any spelling and grammar errors;)