Search

Translate my blog

NOT Recommended !

Still the Best !

My Blog List

Thursday, May 6
Traded San Antonio Spurs @ Phoenix Suns last night. It was a very different story compared to 1st game between both teams. In first game Suns had a lead by 9 points after 1st Quarter, this time it was Spurs leading by 9 (30-21), but Phoenix came back in 2nd and 51-51 on the scoreboard at half time. In total a very nice game for trading with some big and fast swings which are great if you are on the right side but even make it possible to recover if you made some bad trades.

Phoenix leads 2-0 now but expect another close match when they go to play away from home next time. As I see it Tim Duncan needs more help from his teammates if they want to beat strong team from Phoenix.

Screen shot made just before bed time for me...did'nt trade during 3rd Quarter at all.








Now it's time for tennis....and let's see what is available ;)


I look forward to watch Maria Jose again....if you know what I mean ;) Should be great for trading.

Wish you good luck with your bets !

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sweden
Trying to make some extra money trading sport markets on Betfair since 2005. Using now The Geek's Toy-The BEST Trading application because it's the best and fastest trading application right now. 14 days FREE TRIAL is available. You should try it. As english is not my mother language please forgive me any spelling and grammar errors;)