Search

Translate my blog

NOT Recommended !

Still the Best !

My Blog List

Monday, May 10
Carlos Moya (on the image) lost today to Benjamin Becker, 6-0, 6-2 and let me make very nice profit from this match. In fact it was very long time ago I had result like this from one single tennis match.

But, not all my trades ended with profit today, I still can not understand what happened when trading Monfils-Robert. I lost £155. I did some wrong decisions and was too confident with myself. Expected 3rd set and it was too late to recover my misstakes....It's life, and I just want to let you know I also have bad results.




I am involved at the moment in 2 WTA matches but not trading after I managed to make hedge for a level profit.

I am closing my tennis trading session for the day and may wait for NBA later this night. I have now 2 days off after very busy weekend doing my real job.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sweden
Trying to make some extra money trading sport markets on Betfair since 2005. Using now The Geek's Toy-The BEST Trading application because it's the best and fastest trading application right now. 14 days FREE TRIAL is available. You should try it. As english is not my mother language please forgive me any spelling and grammar errors;)