Search

Translate my blog

NOT Recommended !

Still the Best !

My Blog List

Wednesday, May 19
After 2 great weeks, trading tennis almost every day and some very nice profits it's time to have a break. I think it's time to enjoy life for some days now and be back soon with French Open at Roland Garros. I still check tennis results every day and you have to agree some results are very surprising.

I tried trading horses last Monday but found it wasn't funny enough and I gave up after a few races. I couldn't read horse racing markets and ended with £35 loss :) So no more trading for me until Roland Garros.

Wish you good luck with your trading and let's hope for a very profitable French Open !

2 comments:

MrTynKyn said...

Do you recommend not trading in Niza , Warsaw and Straburg ? Is it better to wait French open ?

Have a nice break

ToyTrader/rockaren said...

I decided to wait French Open but I really need some days off. If trading this week I recommend smaller stakes and to be even more careful than usual :) Anyway, I believe there will be some great opportunities with some big favorites losing their matches...

btw...I am not surprised with Caroline's retirement today.

Thanx and good luck !

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sweden
Trying to make some extra money trading sport markets on Betfair since 2005. Using now The Geek's Toy-The BEST Trading application because it's the best and fastest trading application right now. 14 days FREE TRIAL is available. You should try it. As english is not my mother language please forgive me any spelling and grammar errors;)