Search

Translate my blog

NOT Recommended !

Still the Best !

My Blog List

Wednesday, May 5
Traded 2 NBA games last night. Not much to say about it, both favorites won this time and not too many opportunities for trading. I was happy enough with my result and could hedge early in both matches. I went to bed during 2nd Quarter in Utah@Lakers. Screenshots you see are taken at the time when I closed markets and no more bets placed.















Final results:

Orlando Magic - Atlanta Hawks 114 - 71
LA Lakers - Utah Jazz 111 - 103

I missed early tennis games today but I am going to have a look now what's available.

Wish you good luck if you get involved in trading today ;)

2 comments:

SoCioS said...

Świetne wyniki :) styl i wyczucie rynków wraz z przewidywaniem zdarzeń...powodzenia...

ToyTrader/rockaren said...

Dzieki SoCioS ;)

Korzystam z wolnych od pracy dni bo moze byc znacznie mniej czasu w nastepnym tygodniu...

pozdrawiam i zycze powodzenia na rynkach...

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sweden
Trying to make some extra money trading sport markets on Betfair since 2005. Using now The Geek's Toy-The BEST Trading application because it's the best and fastest trading application right now. 14 days FREE TRIAL is available. You should try it. As english is not my mother language please forgive me any spelling and grammar errors;)