Search

Translate my blog

NOT Recommended !

Still the Best !

My Blog List

Wednesday, May 12
I was in a hurry to get back home to see Safarova-Dulgheru. What a great surprise when I found it's still Ferrer-Baghdatis playing and what a great match it was ! Right after match I rank this as one of the best I have seen for a long time. Marcos had a matchball but Ferrer saved it with an amazing shot. This man was made of steel this night ;)

Marcos Baghdatis loser of match but what a great player he is when playing like tonight.
Final result Ferrer-Baghdatis 1-6, 6-3, 7-5



Safarova-Dulgheru will play later and I really hope there will be live coverage from Eurosport.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sweden
Trying to make some extra money trading sport markets on Betfair since 2005. Using now The Geek's Toy-The BEST Trading application because it's the best and fastest trading application right now. 14 days FREE TRIAL is available. You should try it. As english is not my mother language please forgive me any spelling and grammar errors;)