Search

Translate my blog

NOT Recommended !

Still the Best !

My Blog List

Friday, May 7
What a difference compared to last game between both teams. In match 1 Orlando won by 43 points. This time Orlando players started well, prematch odds around 1.18 but at half time on the scoreboard we saw 57-49 Atlanta lead and Orlando team odds around 1.8. Nice swing...from 1.08 matched early in 1st Quarter to 1.8 ;) After halftime break we could see Magic players at their best. At the end easy win 112-98 to Orlando Magic with Howard scored 29 points and 3 other players with 20 or more points. Very strong team performance and big smile on my face after match ;)


Today I have only 5 hours available for trading tennis and with only 2 matches to play in Roma it doesn't look so good for me. I am involved in Sevastova-Peng right now but watching only Betfairs live video is not the best way.

Anyway, will see what happens during the day. I am back to my other commitments, days off are over...back to work :( There will be no chance for more NBA trading this weekend......too bad, but it's life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sweden
Trying to make some extra money trading sport markets on Betfair since 2005. Using now The Geek's Toy-The BEST Trading application because it's the best and fastest trading application right now. 14 days FREE TRIAL is available. You should try it. As english is not my mother language please forgive me any spelling and grammar errors;)