Search

Translate my blog

NOT Recommended !

Still the Best !

My Blog List

Saturday, May 8

Marin Cilic did it again, lost 1st set which made his odds moving to a level where I could not resist to back him. It was right move, Cilic won second set 6-2 and I got huge green on Marin with red on Baghdatis. Anyway, Cilic is not my favorite player and as I said before, I dont like trading 3rd set. Decided to close my position and on the screenshot you can see price movement and some stats from this match. I am not able to follow this match to the end. This was my only trade for the day. Was too busy with trading/watching Cilic match so I missed Jankovic-Martinez Sanchez match. Jankovic just lost 1st set tiebreak and I feel sorry not backing Maria Jose this time, she is player of the week for me so far....Will be interesting to follow this lady in next tournaments.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sweden
Trying to make some extra money trading sport markets on Betfair since 2005. Using now The Geek's Toy-The BEST Trading application because it's the best and fastest trading application right now. 14 days FREE TRIAL is available. You should try it. As english is not my mother language please forgive me any spelling and grammar errors;)