Search

Translate my blog

NOT Recommended !

Still the Best !

My Blog List

Thursday, May 13
This match is still not over but it's getting late and my result trading 2 sets is very nice so I am going to leave it as it looks on screenshot. I still don't like trading 3rd sets and I feel there is no need to take any chances. Dulgheru leads in final set with one break of serve.

Today we had Tsonga retirement just after finished 1st set and lost to Garcia-Lopez. You remember what I said in my posts before ? ;) Very risky if you back some big favorites these days :)

2 comments:

Handy Andy said...

Hi,
I really want to get involved in the Tennis markets but don't really know where to start or what I should be looking for.
Also, what do you consider small/large stakes?
Thanks,
Handy
http://mysportstradingjourney.blogspot.com

ToyTrader/rockaren said...

Hi Handy,

As you and other readers of my blog can see my profits are now higher than some weeks ago. I must admit I raised my stakes last week I think it was. What are small/large stakes ? Money management is really not my strong side but I would say all above 5% of my bank is large stake. Tennis trading gives you so many opportunities during the match, I was wrong many times from the start but still could manage to change my loss into profit in 2nd or sometimes in 3rd set. For sure I have also losing trades, £155 loss this week on Monfils. I recommend to watch and get some knowledge about players, get the feel for markets and see how they react at some points and remember easy win in 1st set doesn't mean it's gonna be easy to the end, if you know what I mean.

Good luck !

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sweden
Trying to make some extra money trading sport markets on Betfair since 2005. Using now The Geek's Toy-The BEST Trading application because it's the best and fastest trading application right now. 14 days FREE TRIAL is available. You should try it. As english is not my mother language please forgive me any spelling and grammar errors;)