Search

Translate my blog

NOT Recommended !

Still the Best !

My Blog List

Tuesday, May 11
Orlando Magic leads play off series 3-0 and right now playing game #4 in Atlanta. Image on the left side showing current score and my position on the market. It's late and I feel tired so this could be my final result from trading this match. Must be ready for tennis action tomorrow, starting in about 8 hours I think.

Today was another profitable day trading tennis & NBA. So far I don't miss horse racing at all. New readers of my blog maybe dont know I trade horses and greyhounds occasionally.

Anyway, wish you good luck if some of you still trading late night basketball.

Good night from me.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sweden
Trying to make some extra money trading sport markets on Betfair since 2005. Using now The Geek's Toy-The BEST Trading application because it's the best and fastest trading application right now. 14 days FREE TRIAL is available. You should try it. As english is not my mother language please forgive me any spelling and grammar errors;)