Search

Translate my blog

NOT Recommended !

Still the Best !

My Blog List

Monday, May 10
I usually post images of winners in my posts. Not this time, I think Vera Dushevina "deserved" a place here after great match against Serena Williams. 3set match decided in 3 tiebreaks, it was traders paradise with huge swings and even market expected Serena retirement at some point in 3rd set. Serena had injury timeout when leading 3-2, won 2 more games after timeout and had 5-2 in 3rd set. I took a chance and layed Serena for some of my green. it was very lucky bet as Vera started her comeback and suddenly 5-5 on the scoreboard. Dushevina had also 4-0 in tiebreak but at the end it was Serena winner of this match 7-5 in tiebreak.

I recommended in my post below to be careful these days and I still repeat my recommendation ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sweden
Trying to make some extra money trading sport markets on Betfair since 2005. Using now The Geek's Toy-The BEST Trading application because it's the best and fastest trading application right now. 14 days FREE TRIAL is available. You should try it. As english is not my mother language please forgive me any spelling and grammar errors;)