Search

Translate my blog

NOT Recommended !

Still the Best !

My Blog List

Wednesday, May 5
Ana Ivanovic defeated Victoria Azarenka  today and let me increase my Betfair bank with £105.

It was my best result today in a single tennis match. Ivanovic was broken in 1st set and Azarenka was in control as I started watching another tennis match. Suddenly I saw very strange odds in Azarenkas match, checked what's going on in this match and saw Azarenka with tears in her eyes waiting for a trainer. I thought, NO NO NOT AGAIN !!! What I mean is, Azarenka retired 2 times in 5 days last month. Anyway I was already green on both players so no danger for me, I just want players finish 1st set....other way all bets will be void.....Ivanovic back in match, 4-4 1st set.....let's play !!! Victoria lost 6-4.....Nice !!!.....What to do now ?

Market still expecting Azarenkas retirement I think looking at available price but Azarenka playing good in 2nd set and Ivanovic broken again. :) I place some money on Ana and as I expected...Ana broke back.....I am not too greedy this time, nice hedge @1.05 and end of trading in this match. ;)

Graph and stats below

£0.86 profit from greyhounds is from one race I was watching on Sky Sports 4, did it just for fun ;)
Another day when I am going to withdraw some money from my Betfair account.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sweden
Trying to make some extra money trading sport markets on Betfair since 2005. Using now The Geek's Toy-The BEST Trading application because it's the best and fastest trading application right now. 14 days FREE TRIAL is available. You should try it. As english is not my mother language please forgive me any spelling and grammar errors;)