Search

Translate my blog

NOT Recommended !

Still the Best !

My Blog List

Tuesday, May 11
My day started OK trading tennis. In my earlier posts I recommended to be very careful these days and my screenshot show you what I really mean. I must admit I was very lucky this time. Backed Andreev with no live stream at all, watching live pics from Radwanska-Schnyder on ESP. Suddenly I found something strange with scoreboard not updating scores from court 6. Now you guess, is it injury timeout or any other issues ? Hanescu was serving at 5-5 and 40-40. My decision was to change side and  put money on Hanescu. Waiting waiting and waiting...and after 5 mins I see Hanescu odds falling down to 1.01. I managed to put some more money just to be matched before market was suspended.....and retirement on the scoreboard :)

Wish you good luck....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sweden
Trying to make some extra money trading sport markets on Betfair since 2005. Using now The Geek's Toy-The BEST Trading application because it's the best and fastest trading application right now. 14 days FREE TRIAL is available. You should try it. As english is not my mother language please forgive me any spelling and grammar errors;)