Search

Translate my blog

NOT Recommended !

Still the Best !

My Blog List

Friday, May 28
It was very busy week so far. With busy I do NOT mean trading sports, unfortunately I was busy doing my real full time job. I was sent away from my home city and couldn't trade tennis the way I wanted :( Anyway, I am back at home now and let's hope we can make some extra money this weekend :) I decreased my BF bank size and trading now with max liability around £200....

As it looks now I will be trading Friday-Sunday and only We-Th next week which means I am going to miss semifinals and finals next weekend. Nothing to do about it I guess...maybe I should consider making tennis trading my full time job ;) ....Well...not really yet, just joking. I like my job but it sucks sometimes when I have to work while great tennis matches are played on courts around the world LOL

I hope your week has been very profitable so far and wish you all good luck !!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sweden
Trying to make some extra money trading sport markets on Betfair since 2005. Using now The Geek's Toy-The BEST Trading application because it's the best and fastest trading application right now. 14 days FREE TRIAL is available. You should try it. As english is not my mother language please forgive me any spelling and grammar errors;)