Search

Translate my blog

NOT Recommended !

Still the Best !

My Blog List

Saturday, May 15
What a great start for Almagro against Nadal, 5 games played and 4-1 to Almagro ! I feel sorry for Nadal backers, he may still be back but backing low odds like 1.07 and 1-4 on the scoreboard could make you very nervous. My move was lay Nadal and hope for a tight match but couldn't imagine it would be so easy for Almagro from the start. No need to be greedy. I made my hedge and enjoy watching tennis with no trading at the moment.



Wish you good luck with your bets !

1 comments:

Davids said...

Wow! It's nice profit.
Can I find out your stakes and bankroll?

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sweden
Trying to make some extra money trading sport markets on Betfair since 2005. Using now The Geek's Toy-The BEST Trading application because it's the best and fastest trading application right now. 14 days FREE TRIAL is available. You should try it. As english is not my mother language please forgive me any spelling and grammar errors;)