Search

Translate my blog

NOT Recommended !

Still the Best !

My Blog List

Thursday, May 13


It's not about me in great form, it's Sam Stosur still in very good form and playing solid tennis. Very low odds from start made it possible to lay Sam and look for opportunity to get some ticks and as you can see from the graph there was some opportunities during 1st set :) I think it will be end of trading this match if it goes like I think, easy win for Sam in 2nd set ? Well, it's WTA so you never know LOL


Good luck with your trading !

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sweden
Trying to make some extra money trading sport markets on Betfair since 2005. Using now The Geek's Toy-The BEST Trading application because it's the best and fastest trading application right now. 14 days FREE TRIAL is available. You should try it. As english is not my mother language please forgive me any spelling and grammar errors;)