Search

Translate my blog

NOT Recommended !

Still the Best !

My Blog List

Thursday, May 13
What a great fighter she is, Aravane Rezai on the image. She just won in 2 sets (6-4, 7-6) against Andrea Petkovic. Very tight in both sets and I post screenshot with highlighted area just to show you how dangerous it is to back at very low odds. Rezai was matched at 1.01 in tiebreak, I believe it was 6-1 but you see from the graph what happened. Petkovic was back in the match, won 7 points and had a setball at 8-7 but lost 3 points in a row and final result in tiebreak 10-8 Rezai.

Still some matches to play in Madrid and I look forward to Ferrer-Cilic and Gulbis-Lopez. I believe Ferrer's match should be very nice trading object ;)

Wish you good luck !!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sweden
Trying to make some extra money trading sport markets on Betfair since 2005. Using now The Geek's Toy-The BEST Trading application because it's the best and fastest trading application right now. 14 days FREE TRIAL is available. You should try it. As english is not my mother language please forgive me any spelling and grammar errors;)