Search

Translate my blog

NOT Recommended !

Still the Best !

My Blog List

Saturday, May 15
Aravane Rezai just won 1st set against Lucie Safarova, 6-1 after 24 minutes of play. Eurosport was late with coverage, it was 4-1 when I saw first live pics from this match. Was trading using scoreboard and live stream. Scoreboard was faster than live stream this time. Couldn't see any signs of an injury, just Rezai outplayed Safarova from what I saw. I was on Rezai and tried to hedge @1.13 after 1st set finished. ...waiting ...waiting.... commercial adverts on Eurosport  .....waiting ...and suddenly money was taken in no time from 1.14----->1.09-----1.05----->1.01...What a paradise for courtsiders it was. You know what happened. Safarova retired after 1st set. Nice of her to complete 1st set and make all bets valid :) My profit could be much higher but as I said many times, no need to be greedy. How could I know ? It was like somebody took money from kids....and this time I was a kid ;)

Trading tennis can be so easy or very dangerous. This time I was on the right side :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sweden
Trying to make some extra money trading sport markets on Betfair since 2005. Using now The Geek's Toy-The BEST Trading application because it's the best and fastest trading application right now. 14 days FREE TRIAL is available. You should try it. As english is not my mother language please forgive me any spelling and grammar errors;)