Search

Translate my blog

NOT Recommended !

Still the Best !

My Blog List

Tuesday, May 4
What I mean it could be too much at some times. As you see in screenshot, trading 3 tennis matches at the same time and trying to follow what happens on 3 courts ;)
Anyway, so far so good....After Radwanska's match I was involved in Dulgheru-Safina, what a match it was...omg. Wish I had this one recorded to show you what I did. My timing was completely wrong, entered market at worst possible occasion and after 2-3 minutes I was BIG red on Safina. In 2nd set hedged and had red numbers on both players, I think it was about £60 red....:( With some luck/gambling/trading (feel free to choose right word) I changed my red to profit, but it was close, very close....Safina was serving at 5-3 and 40-15 in 2nd set. Dulgheru saved setpoints, Safina was broken and 2nd set went to tiebreak. Safina was 5-2 up in tiebreak and serving....Dulgheru comes back again to 5-5 but lost tiebreak 7-5. My position was much better now before 3rd set. Layed Safina and could hedge for profit on both players....uff...I did some silly mistakes trading this match.....


On screenshot you can see graph for Safina's match....Dulgheru is on the left side. Very nice waves if you are on the right side, this time I was on wrong side but lucky at the end.

1 comments:

spaced said...

very very nice!!
it was really hard to predict.
being involved in wrong time is probably worst thing - it happens but if you are good decision maker you will red for loss and try to work it out again - but not to chase this loss.
this is hard but possible.... and chances to lost more are really increasing
unfortunately cant trade in the day this week :(
but will do for sure from friday!!!
regs

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sweden
Trying to make some extra money trading sport markets on Betfair since 2005. Using now The Geek's Toy-The BEST Trading application because it's the best and fastest trading application right now. 14 days FREE TRIAL is available. You should try it. As english is not my mother language please forgive me any spelling and grammar errors;)