Search

Translate my blog

NOT Recommended !

Still the Best !

My Blog List

Wednesday, May 5
Maria Jose Martinez Sanchez is the name of the day for me. She defeated Caroline Wozniacki in 2 sets, 6-4, 6-2 :) She made me happy and let me increase my Betfair bank with £172, very nice...

I love when a plan comes together....:))

I had a feeling she could make it on clay against big favorite Caroline. I believe it is now 3-0 head-to-head for Maria Jose.

Looking now at markets I traded today. Total 8 tennis markets but only 1 of them is an ATP match. Could it mean I should stay with WTA and forget about ATP ? hmmm...not sure, well don't think so. Today it was just coincidence, I had live pics from Rome but nothing from Estoril and Munich was delayed due to rain. Found nothing attracting me in Belgrade.



I will post some screenshots showing stats and graphs for markets I was involved with but am not sure if anyone may find it useful. If not, it will be just for me when I want to come back and have a look at players performance ;)

















And to sum up my day......


Tonight only 1 very late NBA game which could mean end of my trading.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sweden
Trying to make some extra money trading sport markets on Betfair since 2005. Using now The Geek's Toy-The BEST Trading application because it's the best and fastest trading application right now. 14 days FREE TRIAL is available. You should try it. As english is not my mother language please forgive me any spelling and grammar errors;)