Search

Translate my blog

NOT Recommended !

Still the Best !

My Blog List

Saturday, May 15
Roger Federer made trading his match very easy in 1st set. He just won 7-5 and now playing 2nd set. Amazing but Ferrer won only 2 return points in 1st set while Federer won 17/43. Stats you can see on the image. I feel like job is done for today and it was another great day for me.



Wish you good luck while trading this match, I am not going to take any risks but may play with some of my green if I see value at some point before GSM :)

2 comments:

MrTynKyn said...

Impresive results !!!! do you recorded any video of a session ? I would like to see it .

Thanks in advance

ToyTrader/rockaren said...

Hi MrTynKyn,

The only video I recorded so far is here: http://toytrader.blogspot.com/2010/04/tennis-movie-time.html I may record a new one in near future, maybe during French Open. Thanks for your comment....

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sweden
Trying to make some extra money trading sport markets on Betfair since 2005. Using now The Geek's Toy-The BEST Trading application because it's the best and fastest trading application right now. 14 days FREE TRIAL is available. You should try it. As english is not my mother language please forgive me any spelling and grammar errors;)