Search

Translate my blog

NOT Recommended !

Still the Best !

My Blog List

Sunday, March 7
Saturday and Davis Cup means it is time for doubles and i dont like trading doubles. Finally I had time to play on horse markets.
I reported some problems and issues with API and Betfair's web site but at the end of the day I was very lucky and get nice total profit from horse racing. Traded 24 races with 100% strike rate. It's unbelievable I know but to be honest i was very lucky today. Some of my trades didn't look very good but maybe struggling API was working for me today ? In some races odds were jumping like crazy with big back/lay gaps. If I only could make such results consistently.
After last race I watched soccer - Barcelona game, made £6 profit there LOL
Madrid v Sevilla was another one....I made £2.6 profit LOL
But I must tell you something....I placed lay bet on over 2.5 in Madrids match, 2 secs later Sevilla scored and it was 0-1 I was so scared but found my bet was cancelled :) I believe it's 10 secs delay when you place in-play bets in these markets. Now you see...my green numbers are result of my luck today :)

I also traded WTA semifinal from Monterrey, Hantuchova-Cibulkova and if you want to see some stats from this match please have a look at my screenshot. It was Hantuchova one way traffic from second set to the end of the match. Reminds me of yesterdays match (King-Hantuchova) when Hantuchova lost 1st set 6-2, but won 6-2, 6-1 in set 2 and 3 :)

I am waiting for second semifinal in Monterrey but it's raining and the game is delayed so not sure about this one. Tomorrow more Davis Cup singles, some of them very interesting.
Sweden-Argentina I expect Soderling win and make it 2-2, but who will play next single ? It's Pim Pim Johansson-Schwank scheduled but I will not be surprized if it will be Nalbandian. Nalby played amazing tennis today in doubles....Plenty more interesting tennis games tomorrow so maybe I should get some rest and be ready for Davis Cup.

2 comments:

Braid said...

Świetny wynik;-) Życzę by takie były normalnymi dniówkami;-) A w szczęśliwych dniach by wynik przeskakiwał grubo ponad 1000;) Mam nadzieję, że chyba nie ma problemu że komentarz jest w języku polskim;-)? Pozdrawiam !!!

ToyTrader/rockaren said...

Dzieki za komentarz i zyczenia.

Tobie takze wylacznie zielonych super wynikow zycze ;)

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sweden
Trying to make some extra money trading sport markets on Betfair since 2005. Using now The Geek's Toy-The BEST Trading application because it's the best and fastest trading application right now. 14 days FREE TRIAL is available. You should try it. As english is not my mother language please forgive me any spelling and grammar errors;)