Search

Translate my blog

NOT Recommended !

Still the Best !

My Blog List

Tuesday, March 2
I am trading tennis right now, Hercog-Dentoni and just want to show you something. It's nothing unusual but anyway, be careful when you place your bets and watching live streams, keep an eye on live scoreboard at the same time. Score is not always what they try to tell you ;)

First screenshot tell you Dentoni has 2-1 lead....on the second image you see it's Hercog 3-1. Now you understand what I am trying to tell you ?

So, good luck and stay focused while trading tennis.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sweden
Trying to make some extra money trading sport markets on Betfair since 2005. Using now The Geek's Toy-The BEST Trading application because it's the best and fastest trading application right now. 14 days FREE TRIAL is available. You should try it. As english is not my mother language please forgive me any spelling and grammar errors;)