Search

Translate my blog

NOT Recommended !

Still the Best !

My Blog List

Friday, March 5
From previous post you know I said Cibulkova (was 1.5 this morning) will trade at higher price in-play. So I laid Dominika when she was 1-0 in 1st set...and hedged when she was broken. I thought no need to be greedy when her price was 1.83 just to see her price go up to 2.2-2.3 a few minutes later....Now I am asking myself was it a bad trade or should I be happy with my green ? ;) £40 after 15 mins played....ohh well...I think it's ok

Cibulkova is now back and it's 3-3 with her price 1.41....you see very big swings and only 6 games played so far in this match LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sweden
Trying to make some extra money trading sport markets on Betfair since 2005. Using now The Geek's Toy-The BEST Trading application because it's the best and fastest trading application right now. 14 days FREE TRIAL is available. You should try it. As english is not my mother language please forgive me any spelling and grammar errors;)