Search

Translate my blog

NOT Recommended !

Still the Best !

My Blog List

Thursday, March 4
I am back to my daytime job so no chance for trading horses at all. Last night traded 3 tennis matches and hope to do the same tonight. Not sure if I will be back home in time to see Szavay-Groenefeld but this one is not easy to pick a winner. Wish it was Sevastova-Benesova on centre court as in this i feel strong for Sevastova. She will play on court 1 which means no live stream :(

It is Anastasija Sevastova on the picture, player of the week so far after defeating Jankovic.

Other games played on centre court are:

Errani-Cibulkova

Kanepi-Hantuchova

Hantuchova and Cibulkova are priced right now around 1.5 but I am almost sure both players will trade at higher odds in-play. Well, I never place my tennis bets before the start so lets wait and see what's gonna happen in tonights tennis ;)

Wish you good luck with all trades.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sweden
Trying to make some extra money trading sport markets on Betfair since 2005. Using now The Geek's Toy-The BEST Trading application because it's the best and fastest trading application right now. 14 days FREE TRIAL is available. You should try it. As english is not my mother language please forgive me any spelling and grammar errors;)