Search

Translate my blog

NOT Recommended !

Still the Best !

My Blog List

Monday, March 29
Due to other commitments last weekend I had very limited opportunities to do some trading. In fact it was only possible Sunday night and when I came back home Nadal-Nalbandian already played a few games. I traded 6 tennis matches this night and was looking forward to do the same Monday night. Too bad it's raining right now and no play in Miami so far today.

Graph is showing price movement in match Wozniacki-Kirilenko. I believe Kirilenko was traded as low as 1.12 :) Market expected Caroline retirement I guess. But Caro won 2nd set 6-1 and odds were back to prematch price.
I feel tired and I need some days rest. Next weekend will also be busy due to my full time job which means I am going to miss all tennis matches from Friday to Sunday, semifinals and both finals :( Well, it's life.....

Anyway, I will try to keep you updated whats going on. Wish you good luck and keep it green ;)

1 comments:

ruru said...

Hi,

Interesting blog about tennis and horse racing. So can you add mu blog to your list?

http://enjoytennistrading.blogspot.com/

Regards,

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sweden
Trying to make some extra money trading sport markets on Betfair since 2005. Using now The Geek's Toy-The BEST Trading application because it's the best and fastest trading application right now. 14 days FREE TRIAL is available. You should try it. As english is not my mother language please forgive me any spelling and grammar errors;)