Search

Translate my blog

NOT Recommended !

Still the Best !

My Blog List

Tuesday, March 23
It was busy day, back to my daytime job and it was late when I had a chance to do some trading. I had a look at tennis markets, qualifying matches for Sony Ericsson Open in Miami. No live streams available should mean no trading at all ..... but.....
I broke against some of my rules and was involved in 3 of Monday night games. It was:

Women's Qualifying - First Round

Yung Jan Chan - Sloane Stephens 6-1, 6-2
Tsvetana Pironkova - Akgul Amanmuradova 6-2, 6-2

Men's Qualifying - First Round

Yen Hsun Lu - Julio Silva 6-4, 6-2

I can not tell you anything about these games as I was only trading by looking at scoreboard. It's always very tricky to trade such games with no liquidity. You can not be sure you will be able to close your position when you need :)

Will try to do some trading tomorrow if possible.

It's Yung-Jan Chan on the picture....player of the night for me as you can see on attached P&L ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sweden
Trying to make some extra money trading sport markets on Betfair since 2005. Using now The Geek's Toy-The BEST Trading application because it's the best and fastest trading application right now. 14 days FREE TRIAL is available. You should try it. As english is not my mother language please forgive me any spelling and grammar errors;)