Search

Translate my blog

NOT Recommended !

Still the Best !

My Blog List

Friday, March 5
First set in match Kanepi-Hantuchova is over. It was one way traffic. So far highest matched price on Hantuchova was 1.57 .Well it's still not over....but Kanepi is very poor, Hantuchova just OK but nothing amazing from her. I was lucky to get some green and could hedge for £44 all green after 20 mins played and Hantuchova 6-1 lead. But you never know with these players so I am going to leave it as it is and go to bed get some sleep. They played before with result like this
Indian Wells 2007Hantuchova - Kanepi 2:1 » 6:2, 2:6, 6:1
Friday should be very interesting and busy day with horse racing, Davis Cup and more WTA from Monterrey.
I am not sure if there will be time to trade horses as first Davis Cup single match starting at 10.00. It's Andreev-Devvarman. I would love to go and watch some live tennis here in Stockholm, Sweden-Argentina but doing this I would miss so many trading opportunities so I think I am going to stay at home.

Good night and keep it green ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sweden
Trying to make some extra money trading sport markets on Betfair since 2005. Using now The Geek's Toy-The BEST Trading application because it's the best and fastest trading application right now. 14 days FREE TRIAL is available. You should try it. As english is not my mother language please forgive me any spelling and grammar errors;)