Search

Translate my blog

NOT Recommended !

Still the Best !

My Blog List

Sunday, March 21
What I mean in title is a new minor update to The Toy. As The Geek says:
 

I have implemented cross matching logic so that the available market prices now show as they do on the Betfair website.

I hope you know what it means. If not you may have a look at this post.

Cross matching issue
.

Betfairs cross matching made me crazy so many times on some markets. Did you ever found available prices were different in your trading software when compared to Betfair's web interface ? 
No more must we live with it, thanx to TG :) Maybe it doesnt mean as much for you as it mean for me but on tennis markets this new feature is very useful. Of course all other markets too but as you know I trade mostly tennis.

Have a look at The Toy and this new release. Link is under "Recommended Software" on the right  sidebar if you want to try The Toy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sweden
Trying to make some extra money trading sport markets on Betfair since 2005. Using now The Geek's Toy-The BEST Trading application because it's the best and fastest trading application right now. 14 days FREE TRIAL is available. You should try it. As english is not my mother language please forgive me any spelling and grammar errors;)