Search

Translate my blog

NOT Recommended !

Still the Best !

My Blog List

Monday, March 22
Sunday started very well or should I say very lucky. It was too much of gambling when I decided trade greyhounds. First race @Hove I saw lot of money matched, I was amazed. But next races were more like I could expect. After 2 hours of combined gambling/trading (more gambling) and I got a nice profit. It was very close in one of races, Will Hill radio commentator said  my dog (dog I just layed) was a winner of that race. I was looking at big red numbers but was saved this time by a photofinish :) I was lucky this time. It was the end of gambling for me. Some of you guys may say it was stupid and very unprofessional....YES, I agree now...it's why I am NOT a PRO ;)

Later, just before tennis from Indian Wells I placed a  lay bet on +2.5 soccer market (Valencia-Almeria). I could hedge for a profit of £12.49 ;)

Lets go to tennis. Great news is both favorites lost their finals. I am NOT a big fan of Jelena Jankovic but it's always nice to see great players when they are in form. In mens final Ljubicic won very close 2 set match against Andy Roddick. I didn't expect this at all. I tried some scalping without risking big amounts of money.


Sunday, March 21, 2010
Men's Singles - Final[20] I Ljubicic (CRO) d [7] A Roddick (USA) 76(3) 76(5)
Women's Singles - Final
[6] J Jankovic (SRB) d [2] C Wozniacki (DEN) 62 64

Another week is over and now lets go to Miami, next big tennis tournament with both WTA and ATP players on courts. Starting tomorrow with qualifying rounds, women and men's singles main draw starting Wednesday, March 24.

2 comments:

RobinHood said...

Impressive numbers on the dogs. Good job! :)

ToyTrader/rockaren said...

Hi RH,

Alot of luck in this, but thanx mate ;)

good luck to you

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sweden
Trying to make some extra money trading sport markets on Betfair since 2005. Using now The Geek's Toy-The BEST Trading application because it's the best and fastest trading application right now. 14 days FREE TRIAL is available. You should try it. As english is not my mother language please forgive me any spelling and grammar errors;)