Search

Translate my blog

NOT Recommended !

Still the Best !

My Blog List

Wednesday, March 3
More WTA tennis from Monterrey and horse racing, it was my Tuesday trading. Traded only 6 races. API scared me, you can see my screenshot taken just before todays racing started. I am not sure if it's Betfair's API issue again or my local connection. I did a test at speedtest.net and found no problems with my broadband. My plan for today was trading greyhounds but have to wait until my trading software shows stable connection to Betfair site.
Anyway I was lucky and all 6 horse races ended with small profit.

After horses I started to look at tonights tennis schedule. I traded only games played on centre court with live stream available. In my P&L you can see 2 matches from last night. Right now there is another match on centre court, it's Szavay-Goerges playing 3rd set. I closed my position after 2nd set and now waiting for next match, Jankovic-Sevastova. Never seen Sevastova so I have no idea about her, may need to do some research :)
Ohh, well, here my P&L from today.

2 comments:

firedave said...

Really interesting blog and well laid out. How long has it taken you to figure out trading tennis? This is something I am really interested in learning.

If you don't mind will you add me to your blog roll Firedave trading Betfair

ToyTrader/rockaren said...

Hi David,

Thanx for your comment. It's appreciated and you are on my blog list from now ;)

I started trading tennis 2006 I think. It's my favorite sport to watch so it's great if one can make some extra money trading and watching favorite sport :)

Good luck and keep it all-green ;)

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sweden
Trying to make some extra money trading sport markets on Betfair since 2005. Using now The Geek's Toy-The BEST Trading application because it's the best and fastest trading application right now. 14 days FREE TRIAL is available. You should try it. As english is not my mother language please forgive me any spelling and grammar errors;)