Search

Translate my blog

NOT Recommended !

Still the Best !

My Blog List

Wednesday, March 24
Thought those tennis games in post below would be my last trades this night but I found live pictures from NBA match, Denver Nuggets@New York Knicks, thanx to Canal+ Deportes :)

My total number matched bets on this market was 19. I was on wrong team from the start and changed my position 3 times during last quarter. With 24 sec left Knicks had 3 points lead and I was big red on Denver so I decided go for hedge and small green on both teams. Nuggets missed some shots and final result was 109-104, Knicks won as you can see on screenshot.

Now it's definitely end of my trading this night, going to bed. wish you good night and good luck.

Updated P&L attached.

1 comments:

Giovanni said...

Ciao
scambio link?

http://bettinggold.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sweden
Trying to make some extra money trading sport markets on Betfair since 2005. Using now The Geek's Toy-The BEST Trading application because it's the best and fastest trading application right now. 14 days FREE TRIAL is available. You should try it. As english is not my mother language please forgive me any spelling and grammar errors;)