Search

Translate my blog

NOT Recommended !

Still the Best !

My Blog List

Tuesday, March 16
I have just installed a new chatbox widget on my blog. From now you can have a chat with me and other readers of my blog or just let me know about anything at anytime :) Feel free to use it....

Not much to say about my trading last week. Struggling broadband, Betfair's API errors for non UK customers and other issues are some reasons why I am very careful and didnt trade these days. Trying to play with Excel and Gruss BA as I said in earlier post but it's going very slow.

It's too bad i can't trade late night tennis games from Indian Wells. So many great results there and already so many favorites out from tournament. Clijsters and Azarenka, both lost their matches last night, Jankovic won after marathon match against Errani, 2 hours 48 minutes

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sweden
Trying to make some extra money trading sport markets on Betfair since 2005. Using now The Geek's Toy-The BEST Trading application because it's the best and fastest trading application right now. 14 days FREE TRIAL is available. You should try it. As english is not my mother language please forgive me any spelling and grammar errors;)