Search

Translate my blog

NOT Recommended !

Still the Best !

My Blog List

Tuesday, March 2
Traded 9 horse races today and 3 WTA matches. Too bad, I had nice all-green in Granville-Wozniak but Granville retired at 3-3 in 1st set which means all bets void :(
Anyway, I am happy as long my numbers are on + side.

Not much to say about todays trading. API as usual these days was not stable. I got some bet in progress errors, response time was from 30 to no response at all if you know what I mean :( Very bad and placing bets still feels like gambling for me. I try not to take big risks, using smaller stakes.

Here a few shots from today.

2 comments:

Mark said...

Hi Toytrader.

The reason for the this comment is that at the moment I use betangel, but always looking for an edge I am interested in learning more about the geeks toy in action.

Your site is a veritable treasure trove about using the toy and trading with it, so I am going to add you to my blogroll and wondered if you would add my blog to yours.

http://www.edgehunters.net


Good luck
Mark

ToyTrader/rockaren said...

Hi Mark,

Thanx for your comment, it's appreciated ;)

You are on my blog list from now, would be nice to see you in The Toy users forum. My user name there is rockaren.

Good luck and keep always green :)

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sweden
Trying to make some extra money trading sport markets on Betfair since 2005. Using now The Geek's Toy-The BEST Trading application because it's the best and fastest trading application right now. 14 days FREE TRIAL is available. You should try it. As english is not my mother language please forgive me any spelling and grammar errors;)