Search

Translate my blog

NOT Recommended !

Still the Best !

My Blog List

Wednesday, March 24
When back at home Tuesday night I found only 4 tennis matches on the scoreboard and some of them 2 sets already played :( Not much to do...all other games already finished. I decided to place a bet on Safarova when she was leading 2-1 in final 3rd set. Lucky enough I could hedge for a small green when Kanepi was broken and Safarova leading 3-1.
I also made £5 profit from Dushevina v Kudryavtseva ;) As we say, any green is good.
Tomorrow I have a day off and hope will be more opportunities for some trading but still no live streams available I afraid.

Safarova was "my player" tonight :)

Final results of games I was involved in:

Women's Singles - First Round
A Kudryavtseva (RUS) vsV Dushevina (RUS) 4-6, 6-1, 6-4
L Safarova (CZE) vs K Kanepi (EST) 6-7(1), 6-4, 6-3









0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sweden
Trying to make some extra money trading sport markets on Betfair since 2005. Using now The Geek's Toy-The BEST Trading application because it's the best and fastest trading application right now. 14 days FREE TRIAL is available. You should try it. As english is not my mother language please forgive me any spelling and grammar errors;)