Search

Translate my blog

NOT Recommended !

Still the Best !

My Blog List

Saturday, March 20
After 6 hours sleep it was time for another challenge. Trading horses after long break from these markets. I didnt trade Cheltenham races at all. Today was very crazy day on horse markets but maybe it is what we may expect in future. Some BIG guys dropped very BIG money in some races, it's amazing to see such big amounts matched in crap races :)

I was very surprised with API and my connection today, almost perfect all day. I am a small player on horse markets and am very happy with profit like today. Strike rate was as good as it can be also....


More tennis later tonight

Ljubicic - Nadal and Roddick - Soderling. Very interesting, I would be happy to see Nadal - Soderling tomorrow in final game at Indian Wells.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sweden
Trying to make some extra money trading sport markets on Betfair since 2005. Using now The Geek's Toy-The BEST Trading application because it's the best and fastest trading application right now. 14 days FREE TRIAL is available. You should try it. As english is not my mother language please forgive me any spelling and grammar errors;)