Search

Translate my blog

NOT Recommended !

Still the Best !

My Blog List

Sunday, February 14
I feel I must clarify something. I have bad days, bad trades and not every day is profitable.

Today I lost £25 when I did some stupid moves trading Zheng-Molik. So many times I said, trade only if you know what you doing and no trade if no live stream. Today I was bored and just placed a bet on Zheng as I was sure Molik can not beat in form Zheng but could it be Jie Zheng had Chinese New Year in her head today ?

Maybe you dont know but 14 February is a New Year Day in China :D

Remember 2010 is The Year of the Tiger
After Zheng I placed a bet on soccer market, it was A. Madrid - Barcelona. Another losing trade but this time I cut my loss and ended with £5 loss.

At the same time Ferrero did his job and Kubot had no chance in final, 6-0, 6-1 tell you the story.

Lucky enough i made some money trading Ferrero match but still this Sunday i have NO profit :(


It will be late but maybe I am going to trade on Roddick against Verdasco this night. Let you know tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sweden
Trying to make some extra money trading sport markets on Betfair since 2005. Using now The Geek's Toy-The BEST Trading application because it's the best and fastest trading application right now. 14 days FREE TRIAL is available. You should try it. As english is not my mother language please forgive me any spelling and grammar errors;)