Search

Translate my blog

NOT Recommended !

Still the Best !

My Blog List

Thursday, February 18
Am i green or red on this market ? It was a big question for me last night when trading some of late tennis matches.
It started with API issues but after some time i found very strange things when looking at same market opened in my web browser. My Bets tab showing no bets which already were matched. Account Summary showing Current exposure = 0, at the same time I see this screen...

Now the question is: what is right, what is wrong ? Numbers The Toy grid window shows are right this time. So I was green at that time. It was very very annoying and made me sick thinking about BetFAIR (?) Definitely what you see is not fair at all. Placed bets disappered immediately after they were matched :(

What a trading night it was...so now I am sitting here looking at my screen and am scared every time I place my bets.
My last word is, be VERY CAREFUL and ready because it's not always WYSIWYG.....

3 comments:

Rich said...

hi

can i ask why you put a watermark in all your screenshots? i post screenshots on my blog but i don't put a watermark - can't think why someone would steal them.

ToyTrader/rockaren said...

Hi and thanx for your comment/question ;)

It's just in case....someone may link to images or use it in any way....It's something I was doing when working with images as a photographer.

sorry for that..

JS said...

Sounds like a nightmare mate. I wouldn't trade under those conditions, would scare the hell out of me!

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sweden
Trying to make some extra money trading sport markets on Betfair since 2005. Using now The Geek's Toy-The BEST Trading application because it's the best and fastest trading application right now. 14 days FREE TRIAL is available. You should try it. As english is not my mother language please forgive me any spelling and grammar errors;)