Search

Translate my blog

NOT Recommended !

Still the Best !

My Blog List

Sunday, February 14
You may ask why Kubot in title ?

Well, it's just because this polish tennis player allowed me make nice profits when he was in action :)
Looking at screenshots you will understand what I mean.





















First screenshot is from February 2nd, Moviestar Open tournament, 1st round.
Second screenshot is from Saturdays semi-final against Igor Andreev. I used small stakes this time.
Match against Andreev was similar to match against Zeballos. Kubot losing 1st set and comming strong in 2nd set to win match in 3 sets. Kubot, ATP ranking 56, has now 3-0 head to head against Andreev, its not too bad.

Here is P/L from 2010-02-13....I am happy with no losing trades from horse racing.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sweden
Trying to make some extra money trading sport markets on Betfair since 2005. Using now The Geek's Toy-The BEST Trading application because it's the best and fastest trading application right now. 14 days FREE TRIAL is available. You should try it. As english is not my mother language please forgive me any spelling and grammar errors;)