Search

Translate my blog

NOT Recommended !

Still the Best !

My Blog List

Wednesday, February 17
Match against Agnieszka Radwanska was over after 60 minutes, 6-3, 6-0 Radwanska won. Pennetta called after a trainer @0-3 in 2nd set and there was injury time-out. Next week Flavia should play one of her favorite tournaments in Acapulco on clay so we have to wait and see how serious this injury was. Not much to tell about this match, Pennetta was in control from start as Radwanska lost her service game but Agnieszka came back and after that it was one way traffic to the end of this match.

If Flavia Pennetta is really injured it's too bad and I feel sorry as she is one of my favorite tennis players for some reasons.
As in my previous post Wozniacki is currently trading @2.50, much higher than pre-match price 1.33. Caroline lost 1st set and it's 4-4 in 2nd set at this time.
I am not involved in this market without live stream and was busy watching Pennetta.

Match stats and my position from Radwanska-Pennetta here....


Last night I traded also Kubot-Monaco and Glatch-Oudin just before I go to bed ;) 

Ok, back to live tennis now as Kulikova-Kuznetsova just started on centre court in Dubai....

Wish you good luck and nice profits....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sweden
Trying to make some extra money trading sport markets on Betfair since 2005. Using now The Geek's Toy-The BEST Trading application because it's the best and fastest trading application right now. 14 days FREE TRIAL is available. You should try it. As english is not my mother language please forgive me any spelling and grammar errors;)