Search

Translate my blog

NOT Recommended !

Still the Best !

My Blog List

Friday, February 26
Novak Djokovic struggling right now in Dubai against Marcos Baghdatis. Marcos was broken 2 times in a row but Joker could not take advantage of it and was broken back both times so now it's 5-4 Marcos in 1st set. I decided this will be my last trade for the day, +£38 after hedging at 4-4.

Just to let you know, my "BET IN PROGRESS" screenshot in previous post is from today. It happened again ;(

Today I traded 7 horse races and it's enough for today, will be busy this weekend so not sure about trading Sat-Sunday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sweden
Trying to make some extra money trading sport markets on Betfair since 2005. Using now The Geek's Toy-The BEST Trading application because it's the best and fastest trading application right now. 14 days FREE TRIAL is available. You should try it. As english is not my mother language please forgive me any spelling and grammar errors;)