Search

Translate my blog

NOT Recommended !

Still the Best !

My Blog List

Wednesday, February 17
So far this week traded only a few tennis markets, no horse racing at all, too bad. But it's life when you have to work for a living :)

Not everybody can be full time trader and I have alot to learn before I could even think about it.

So, here is my PnL so far for this week, Mon-Tue.....

Now I go to bed get some sleep, must be ready for Dubai Wednesday morning, it's starting with A. Radwanska - Pennetta on centre court and Wozniacki-Peer on court 1. I wish both games was played on centre court as both looks like traders dream :)

I never place any bets before the start, well, almost never and so will be this time. Wozniacki @1.33 currently should trade higher InPlay, Radwanska .....hmm...there is a chance this could be a 3 set match, I wouldn't be surprised. Ok, its enough of speculations and guessing from me....

Wish you good night and good luck as always.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice profits posted there mate.

I will follow with interest.

ToyTrader/rockaren said...

Thanx for your comment Ben. I found your site very interesting too.

Will gladly follow and learn alot from you and your blog ;)

Anonymous said...

Many thanks for the kind words my friend.

Although not a 'trader' myself I'm always very interested in people that do take that route.

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sweden
Trying to make some extra money trading sport markets on Betfair since 2005. Using now The Geek's Toy-The BEST Trading application because it's the best and fastest trading application right now. 14 days FREE TRIAL is available. You should try it. As english is not my mother language please forgive me any spelling and grammar errors;)