Search

Translate my blog

NOT Recommended !

Still the Best !

My Blog List

Sunday, February 14
Long time with no updating this blog. It's now 2010 and I just want to let you know....

I am stil alive...:)

What I was doing these months/weeks/days ? Well...I was trading as usual.
From previous screenshots you know I trade horses, NBA, soccer and now tennis as new tennis season started in January.

Australian Open in January was a great time for me with so many opportunities to trade tennis.

Some screenshots from my tennis trading sessions in January....


From screenshot on the right side you see I was trading NBA and 2 tennis matches at the same time. It was not unusual for me during AO ;)

Some times I traded 3 tennis markets at the same time and it wasn't easy watching TV screen, live streams on my PC, scoreboards on my second screen and try to keep green on all markets :D

My screen during typical trading session .......

I must also let you know that during AO I found WTA games easier to trade and my profits from womens tennis are bigger so far this year.










After Australian Open I am going to use smaller stakes trading tennis until Masters in March, starting with Indian Wells/USA.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sweden
Trying to make some extra money trading sport markets on Betfair since 2005. Using now The Geek's Toy-The BEST Trading application because it's the best and fastest trading application right now. 14 days FREE TRIAL is available. You should try it. As english is not my mother language please forgive me any spelling and grammar errors;)