Search

Translate my blog

NOT Recommended !

Still the Best !

My Blog List

Wednesday, February 17
Question in title is about trading Betfair markets tonight. As Betfair is down at the moment it could mean my trading session is finished for the day. Still some very interesting tennis matches on schedule, have to wait and see. I had some issues with API earlier today but was lucky and all my trades today ended with some profit.

If you like to see match stats here are some screenshots for you.

 
So far today I must be happy with results. If only Betfair could do something to fix their issues....:(

I have also BetdaQ account but last time I checked tennis markets on Betdaq, it was in January this year, liquidity on these markets was very poor...not useful at all. Screenshot is taken InPlay....how do you like it ? ;)

2 comments:

Scott said...

February is normally their big tech fix month, just before Cheltenham, and this year, the World Cup as well. The little glitches from Oct-Feb usually get pushed to the side while they plan one massive period of improvements to hardware and systems, and then all is usually fixed at once. Happens every year, and they've always come out the other side well - can't ever recall site problems during Cheltenham (heads would really roll if the site collapsed during the big racing festival of the year). Bear with it for a little bit longer. It's annoying, but so are inconsistent tennis players - you just have to know when to get involved and when to stay out :)

ToyTrader/rockaren said...

Thanx Scott. I hope you're right and let's hope it can only be better ;)

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sweden
Trying to make some extra money trading sport markets on Betfair since 2005. Using now The Geek's Toy-The BEST Trading application because it's the best and fastest trading application right now. 14 days FREE TRIAL is available. You should try it. As english is not my mother language please forgive me any spelling and grammar errors;)