Search

Translate my blog

NOT Recommended !

Still the Best !

My Blog List

Sunday, February 14
I decided to start learning Excel and try to use it for automated betting using Gruss Betting Assistant. Not sure if it's something for me but I will give it a try.

I really have to say Gruss Betting Assistant is a great trading application and so much value for your money. I recommend it for everyone if you need some tools not included in The Geek's Toy or if you want to use Excel and automate your trading.

I also installed Linux-OpenSUSE on my second PC and use it to watch live streams, scoreboards and all other web related stuff ;)

I have tried The Toy in Linux using VMware/Windows....here is a screenshot of my virtual desktops in Linux with The Toy running.



It was just a test to see how TT performs using it this way. I found it was useful but I use another PC for trading, or I should say it is an iMAC 24" with Windows 7 installed.

As you see I am busy trying to master Excel and Linux :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sweden
Trying to make some extra money trading sport markets on Betfair since 2005. Using now The Geek's Toy-The BEST Trading application because it's the best and fastest trading application right now. 14 days FREE TRIAL is available. You should try it. As english is not my mother language please forgive me any spelling and grammar errors;)