Search

Translate my blog

NOT Recommended !

Still the Best !

My Blog List

Thursday, February 25
Hopefully will be back to trading today after some days of hard work and some days when my internet connection or Betfair website wasn't reliable. Anyway this week was not so attractive for a tennis trader. The only tournament with live TV coverage I found this week was Dubai Tennis Championships. I had no chance to watch any of BF's livestreams from Acapulco but look forward to see some clay court matches from Mexico this night :)

I believe I said in my previous posts that I prefer trade WTA but unfortunately I can not find any streams for WTA tennis this week. If you found any please let me know by sending a comment :)

As I am a tennis trader and never place any bets before the start of match I am not going to predict outcomes of any matches.

Baghdatis match starting soon and I must say Marcos is a player I have very hard to read if you know what I mean. Sometimes it looks like he is struggling big time with injury or whatever it is. When you think he is not able to win a match he may be back to win a match in straight sets.

Back to watch tennis, wish you nice profits and good luck.


PS, I played with some different layouts as you can see :) I am not a web designer but if you think I should go back to classic blogspot layout just let me know, thanx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sweden
Trying to make some extra money trading sport markets on Betfair since 2005. Using now The Geek's Toy-The BEST Trading application because it's the best and fastest trading application right now. 14 days FREE TRIAL is available. You should try it. As english is not my mother language please forgive me any spelling and grammar errors;)