Search

Translate my blog

NOT Recommended !

Still the Best !

My Blog List

Monday, February 22
Andy is playing at the moment against russian player Kunitsyn. After more than 30 mins the score is....2-0, Murray leads LOL

Second game of this match was 24+ minutes long. Could it be world record ? LOL Probably not but anyway this match is interesting, 3rd game now, Murray serving and again it's 40-40 ;) Could be very long match.

Update...
After 1h 41m this match was over. Andy won 6-2, 6-3 and will play Seppi or Tipsarevic in 2nd round

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sweden
Trying to make some extra money trading sport markets on Betfair since 2005. Using now The Geek's Toy-The BEST Trading application because it's the best and fastest trading application right now. 14 days FREE TRIAL is available. You should try it. As english is not my mother language please forgive me any spelling and grammar errors;)