Search

Translate my blog

NOT Recommended !

Still the Best !

My Blog List

Tuesday, February 16
What I mean with "Jankovic did it" is the worst serve ever I have seen. As I said in my previous post players are struggling with their serves in Dubai, today Jankovic's 2nd serve bounced on her own serve line and bounced over the net. It was very funny....LOL

Jankovic lost 1st set 6-4 and came back in 2nd set to win 6-4.
I was happy/lucky to close my position just after second set. I don't have time to follow 3rd set and I am happy with profit from this match.




















Hopefully will be back and trading same late games tonight. Wish you all good luck and nice profits.

2 comments:

neil said...

thanks for the comment rockaren, added ur blog to my list
neil

ToyTrader/rockaren said...

thanx neil, appreciate it :)

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sweden
Trying to make some extra money trading sport markets on Betfair since 2005. Using now The Geek's Toy-The BEST Trading application because it's the best and fastest trading application right now. 14 days FREE TRIAL is available. You should try it. As english is not my mother language please forgive me any spelling and grammar errors;)