Search

Translate my blog

NOT Recommended !

Still the Best !

My Blog List

Tuesday, February 16
Traded Roddick-Verdasco last night. Andy played great tennis in 1st set and I was sure there was no way Verdasco will break him but I was so wrong....
From my screenshot you see Roddick's 1st serve points won - 83%, very good, but only 29% points won on 2nd serve is way too bad. So when Andy was struggling with his 1st serve Verdasco took advantage of it and was in control. I decided not to trade in 3rd set at all, just watching and waiting for tiebreak but Roddick choked and was broken one more time.
Verdasco's serve was very good this night, from stats you see Roddick got 10 serve aces but Verdasco 15. I didnt expect this ;)

It was end of my trading.....time to get some sleep....

Monday started with Stosur-Garbin before I had to work. Stosur won 1st set comfortably but Garbin came back very strong and Stosur had problems with Garbin's offensive tennis. In 3rd set both players had big problems serving. Garbin's 1st serve landed behind base line (or very close to base line)...a few games later Stosur made double fault when her 2nd serve was more than 4m wide LOL.
Final result: Garbin won 3-6, 6-2, 7-6











As I am writing this post I started trading Nalbandian-Starace but match is suspended after 1st set, rain in Buenos Aires right now. Nalbandian won 1st set 6-2

It's late night, I have to work tomorrow, must get some sleep now so I green up as match is still suspended due to rain.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sweden
Trying to make some extra money trading sport markets on Betfair since 2005. Using now The Geek's Toy-The BEST Trading application because it's the best and fastest trading application right now. 14 days FREE TRIAL is available. You should try it. As english is not my mother language please forgive me any spelling and grammar errors;)